For functional and high performing street lights without the fuss, Standard URD lights are the obvious choice. Utility or Standard URD light poles are widely used on internal minor roads and major roads across the country. Either hot dipped, galvanized or painted, they are easily identified thanks to the tapered octagonal profile.
Our Standard URD lighting poles use a side entry roadway luminaire, with mounting options dependant on the area and power network requirements.
- Standard Utility columns or URD are widely used on P Category (Internal Minor Roads) and V
- Category Roads (Major Roads)
- Hot dipped galvanized or painted
- 5.5m, 7.5m and 9m mounting heights available
- Tapered octagonal in profile
- Use a standard side entry roadway luminaire
Mounting options depend on area / power network requirements